Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Today was a good day at the studio. I got a lot done even if I was only able to go for 4 hours. I started by throwing the batter/mixing bowl that I designed this weekend and the first one turned out so well that I didn't throw another. Then I threw two teapots and lids and a small pitcher. I wish I could have thrown all day but I had to come home and get ready for work. I also finally finished decorating that batch of cups and bowls from last week. I keep saying I will post some pics from the studio but everytime I go I seem to get in a time crunch and don't have time to snap a few photos. One of these days I will post a few!

Right now, I'm trying to get on Ayumi Horie's site to check out the obamaware but I can't get the page to load. See if you can have any better luck. Maybe I will try later tonight when everyone is (hopefully) asleep!